FL!P:Creative strategies for turning challenge into opportunity and change into competitive advantage
How do successful organizations change and transform themselves? How can business leaders make their greatest contribution? Attend the 2015 PSPS Leadership Forum and hear the secrets unveiled!
In Peter Sheahan’s case-study rich session, he will explore best-practices from multiple industries that have experienced similar transformative change, and unpack the key insights from those who profited from the change compared to those that became victims to it.
The 2015 PSPS Leadership Forum is targeted to business leaders and professionals in various industries who have responsibility for leading transformation and change within their organizations.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER: Peter Sheahan
- Bestselling Author and World Renowned Speaker on Exploiting Business Trends and New Market Opportunities
- Known internationally for inspiring innovative business thinking and creating lasting behavior change
- Founder and CEO of ChangeLabs™
- CPAE Speaker Hall of Fame®
- Has worked with some of the world’s leading brands, including Google, Harley Davidson, GlaxoSmithKline, Apple and IBM.
2015 PSPS Leadership Forum
Date: Thursday, October 1, 2015 from 7am-12pm
Location: The Crystal Tea Room, Philadelphia, PA
Register at: www.peopleandstrategy.org/2015LeadershipForum