Ignite and multiply your organization's potential at the 2016 PSPS Leadership Forum
Liz Wiseman is one of the world’s leading experts on leadership. Some of her clients include: Apple, Disney, Dubai Bank, Nike, PayPal, Roche/Genentech, Salesforce.com, SAP, and Twitter. Liz has been listed on the biennial Thinkers50 ranking for 2013 and 2015, and named as one of the top 10 leadership thinkers in the world! Liz will challenge you to think about the following questions:
- Are you a genius or a genius maker?
- How do the best leaders make everyone smarter?
- Do you lead like a multiplier or a diminisher?
- How does learning beat knowing?
- Why is maintaining your "rookie" smarts vital to being an effective leader?
The 2016 PSPS Leadership Forum is targeted to business leaders and professionals in various industries who have responsibility for leading transformation and change within their organizations. Corporate group are welcome with special pricing for tables of 10.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER: Liz Wiseman
- Named as one of the top 10 leadership thinkers in the world, and listed on the biennial Thinkers50 ranking for 2013 and 2015.
- Author of three best-selling books including Multipliers: How the Best Leaders Make Everyone Smarter and Rookie Smarts: Why Learning Beats Knowing in the New Game of Work.
- Has worked with some of the world’s leading brands, including Apple, Disney, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Nike, Roche, Salesforce.com, and Twitter.
- Has conducted significant research in the field of leadership and collective intelligence and writes for Harvard Business Review, Fortune, and other business and leadership journals.
- President of the Wiseman Group, a leadership research and development firm in Silicon Valley.
- Former executive at Oracle Corporation as the VP of Oracle University and as the global leader for Human Resource Development over the course of 17 years.
2016 PSPS Leadership Forum
Date: Wednesday, November 2, 2016 from 7:30am-12pm
Location: The Crystal Tea Room, Philadelphia, PA
Register at: http://www.peopleandstrategy.org/2016-leadership-forum
As a Proud Alliance Partner, all ATD Members Receive Exclusive Discount to the 2016 PSPS Leadership Forum!
To redeem the discounted registration rate of $195, complete all of the required information on the registration form and click on “Alliance Partner Members” in the program fee section. In the Alliance Membership Verification section, check the box of the professional association you are affiliated with so we can verify. Complete your payment online and a confirmation email will be sent to you.